Notice of Acceptance
Web Site Copyright
All digital images contained in this website are owned or under license by Luv Aj and are available to any person for the express purpose of viewing the Site. No image or portion of any image may be reused without the express written consent of Luv Aj and the individual artist. All physical artworks are owned solely by the individual artists and are subject to United States and international copyright laws. No artwork may be reproduced or replicated in part or in its totality without the express written consent of Luv Aj and the individual artist.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this site (“Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Luv Aj or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting (by implication, estoppel, or otherwise) any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written consent of Luv Aj or any third party that owns a Trademark displayed on the Site. Luv Aj, its subsidiaries and affiliates make no claim to the Trademarks of others which may be displayed on the Site. In particular, Luv Aj prohibits the use of any Trademark as a link to this Site or any other site.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience to users, the Site may contain links to non-Luv Aj sites. Luv Aj has no control over and accepts no responsibility for the content or performance of non-Luv Aj sites, and a link to a non-Luv Aj site does not mean that Luv Aj endorses or makes any representations about that site, its performance, its content, its owner, or its owner’s products or services.
Global Availability and Applicable Laws
The Site may contain references to Luv Aj products, services or programs that are not available in your country. Such references are not intended to announce such products, services or programs in your country. Luv Aj makes no representation that access to the Site is permitted under the laws of nations other than the United States, and access to the Site is prohibited anywhere such access would violate local law. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing your access to the Site. The use of the Site and any claim relating to it or its contents are governed by the laws of the state of New York, United States and controlling federal law of the United States, without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information contained on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Both the Site and the products and services described on the Site may be changed at any time without notice. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE DATE OF ANY CHANGE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO SUCH CHANGE MADE BY LUV AJ. Luv Aj assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or other disabling code that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any of its content, or any sites to which the Site contains a link, or their content. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PRESENTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LUV AJ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY SITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LUV AJ BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF DOWNLOADING, VIEWING, COPYING, PRINTING, DISTRIBUTING, MODIFYING, RELYING UPON, OR OTHERWISE USING OR BEING UNABLE TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR ANY SITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WORK DELAY, OR LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, REVENUES OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER CONTRACT, IN TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF LUV AJ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LUV AJ BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF ACTIONS PERFORMED BY ANY WEB SITE HOSTING SERVICES UTILIZED BY LUV AJ.
LUV AJ SHALL HAVE no responsibility or liability for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of THIS SITE, including but not limited to, any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of THIS SITE, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or THIS SITE; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of THIS SITE, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, OR worms. Use of THIS SITE is at user’s own risk. LUV AJ IS not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from USE OF THIS SITE OR THE download of any information from THIS SITE.
SEE ALSO THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THE SECTION BELOW RELATING TO PURCHASES, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES . Procedure for Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement If you believe that we have published an image or text that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide us with written notice containing the following information: your name, address, telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address; the name and an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of the image or text you claim is infringing; the exact permanent URL for the page or a description of where the image or text that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; evidence and information establishing or supporting ownership of a copyright or intellectual property right which is being infringed upon; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner. Notices of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Electronic Communications When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Passport Terms and Conditions
Schedule 1. Terms and Conditions
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorise Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonised System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via the Merchant’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by the Merchant and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via the Merchant’s website which are to be transported from:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
- in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
- in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.
Mobile Program Terms of Service
The Luv Aj mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Luv Aj Inc (“ Luv Aj ”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Luv Aj’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Luv Aj through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Luv Aj. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to [insert your sending number] or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Luv Aj mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +1 (855) 674-1534 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.