Pave Baby Amalfi Hoops- Rose Gold
Water and tarnish free
Lightweight for 24/7 wear
1 year warranty
- A pave version of our best-selling Baby Amalfi Hoops
- Sold a pair
- Outside Diameter: 0.88" (22.4 mm)
- Tubing is 5 mm wide
- Each hoop weighs 4 grams (considered lightweight)
- Made from plated brass and Cubic Zirconia stones
- Plating is 0.03 microns + e-coating for long lasting durability
- Plated high polish Rhodium for maximum shine
- Hand set CZ stones for a luxe fine-jewelry look
- Posts are made from surgical steel so they are very hypo-allergenic for sensitive ears
- Earrings are 100% nickel-free and cadmium-free
- Available in Gold and Silver too
- Available in a large and mini size too
- Available in a plain metal version too
- As seen on Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Matilda Djerf, and Gizele Oliveira
This product is sold out.
Enter your email address below to be notified when we restock:
All items in stock will ship between 1-3 business days. For shipping transit times, head to checkout and enter in your shipping address to see our location-based options. Most US orders ship Fed Ex 2 Day Air which is 2 day transit.
We accept returns on all items (except Luv Aj Fine Eterntiy Bands) within 30 days of receiving your product. Click here to learn more.
We stand by all our jewelry so if you have any issues with a piece you have purchased, we will replace it for you within 1 year of purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All our jewelry is considered waterproof and tarnish-resistant! We use IP Plating which stands for Ion plating. This is a Physical vapor deposition (PVD) process and the jewelry is plated with at least 0.1 micron of 18K Gold or Silver, plus e-coating which qualifies it to pass waterproof tests.
If you wear our jewelry every single day- in the shower and the bed, then you'll find that the color will not fade for at least six months. We do recommend removing your jewelry when you shower and sleep, and keeping it away from water and lotion only to ensure that the color of the plating does not fade over time.