The Ultimate Emerald Solitaire Studs
14k or sterling silver metals
Conflict-free lab diamonds
No wholesale markups
Our Ultimate Diamond Stud Earrings are a modern-take on the classic and timeless solitaire diamond studs. These stunning earrings feature a emerald-cut brilliant diamond with modern prong settings that are perfect for everyday wear. With a high shine finish and comfortable fit, they're the ideal choice for any lobe piercing. Available in 0.5ct and 1ct sizes for a luxe look.
- Super classic Solitaire Diamond Stud earring set with Emerald-Cut Diamonds
- Available in two sizes: 1 ct. or 0.5 ct. (total carat weight per pair)
- Available in 14K Yellow or White Gold
- Made with ethically-sourced Lab-Grown Diamonds (G Color, VS2/SI Clarity quality)
- Diamonds are set with claw prongs
- For the 1 ct tcw pair- each diamond is 5.40 x 3.80 mm and 0.50 ct. each
- For the 0.50 ct tcw pair- each diamond is 4.40 x 3.10 mm and 0.25 ct. each
- Total gold weight ranges from 0.53g to 0.62g
- Solitaire studs are also available with Round or Oval-Cut stones
- Made-to-order; ships in 4-6 weeks
- DISCOUNT CODES ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS ITEM
All items in stock will ship between 1-3 business days. However, alot of our fine jewelry is made to order so please see the estimate ship date listed above for your item. For shipping transit times, head to checkout and enter in your shipping address to see our location-based options. Most US orders ship Fed Ex 2 Day Air which is 2 day transit.
We accept returns on all items (except Luv Aj Fine Eternity Bands) within 30 days of receiving your product. Click here to learn more.
We stand by all our jewelry so if you have any issues with a piece you have purchased, we will repair it for you within 1 year of purchase. Email email@example.com for more details.
Our fine jewelry assortment is offered in two different materials- 14K Gold and Sterling Silver. 14K Gold is the highest quality metal we offer and lasts forever. Sterling Silver is our Demi-fine option and is also much more durable than brass, but more cost-effective than real gold. We only use Lab-Grown White Diamonds for our fine jewelry which are G-H color and VS2-SI1 clarity. Read more about our materials here. Simple regular cleaning with a soft cloth and mild soap will keep your sterling or 14K jewelry shining.
Styled On Instagram
You May Also Like:
The One and Only Tennis Necklace
The One and Only Tennis Bracelet
The Dreamy Diamond Hoops (11mm)
The Dreamy Diamond Hoops (18mm)